Children will love this clay modelling workshop delivered by local artist Alice Dixon, where they can don their aprons and let their imaginations run riot as they create wonderful clay treasures.
The Clay Modelling Workshops for Children at Ballina Salmon Festival are an old festival favourite, and always book out quickly so get calling.
All materials supplied. Children are advised to wear old clothes!
- Ballina Arts Centre
- 11am – 1pm (age 5-8 years)
- 2pm – 4pm (age 8-12 years)
Fee per child for Clay Modelling Workshops for Children at Ballina Salmon Festival
- €5 (non-refundable)
- Classes MUST be booked in advance by calling the Ballina Salmon Festival Office on +353 (0)96 79814.
- Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Two children max per booking.
- Strict limit of 15 children per class.