As part of this year’s children’s arts programme, we are delighted to be offering a morning of special music workshops for the under 4s. Music for Little Ones at Ballina Salmon Festival is sure to be in demand.
Each workshop will last for 40 minutes and parents are invited to come along as well and to join in!
Activities will include, finger plays, bouncing songs, action songs, rhymes, creative movement and instrument playing to name but a few. These are all introduced through play and performance using a variety of colourful and multi-sensory props as well as finger and hand puppets.
This will be a great way to introduce music to young children, as well as for parents who might like to continue the music-making at home too.
Times and Dates
|Saturday 15th July||9:30am – 10:15am||3months – 1 year|
|10:30am – 11:15am||1-2 year-olds|
|11:30am – 12:15pm||2-3 years|
|12:30pm – 1:15pm||3-4 years|
Ballina Arts CentreVenue:
Fee per child for Music For Little Ones Workshops
- €5 (non-refundable)
- Classes must be booked and paid for in advance by calling into the Ballina Salmon Festival Office on Pearse Street, Ballina (opposite the Jackie Clarke Collection).
- Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Two children max per booking.
- Strict limit of 8 children per class.
- Call the festival office on +353 (0)96 79814 for enquiries.
- One parent must attend with child (one parent per child)
About Music for Little Ones
The Music for Little Ones at Ballina Salmon Festival workshops are facilitated by Miriam McDonnell. Miriam is a qualified Colourstrings Kindergarten Music teacher and teaches music in Alexandra College, Dublin. She is the founder of Music for Little Ones, a specialised music school offering music classes to young children and their parents.
Visit musicforlittleones.ie | Like the Music for Little Ones Facebook page